- Jan 12: In-Person/Networking Luncheon at Kalahari Resort Register here
- Feb 9th: Monthly Meeting
- Mar 9th: Monthly Meeting
- April 13th: Monthly Meeting
- May 7th: Annual Golf Tournament(details coming soon)
- May 11th: Monthly Meeting
- Go to our ‘COVID-19’ tab for updates and links to documents you might need during this time.
For more details about each meeting and to register go under the ‘Events’ tab.
Central Texas Subcontractors Association empowers subcontractors and suppliers to excel in the construction market by engaging our members in advocacy and sharing industry knowledge.
What is CTSA?
A unified, effective body working to improve the economic well-being of subcontractors/suppliers and alleviate problems affecting the Construction Industry.
A channel for the open exchange of information and viewpoints not only between subcontractor and supplier members, but also between subcontractors and general contractors, financial institutions, legislators, architects and engineers, and the vast array of government authorities who influence construction projects in the Central Texas area.