Check out our new Advocacy section under the Members tab!
- March 12th – GC Meet and Greet
- General Contractors joining us are: Flintco, Hensel Phelps, Hill & Wilkinson, NAVCON, and SpawGlass
- Keep checking back for updates or follow our Facebook page
- April 9th – Lunch & Learn
- May 14th – Lunch & Learn
- May 17th – Golf Tournament
- June 11th – Lunch & Learn
- July 9th – Lunch & Learn
For more details about each meeting and to register go under the ‘Events’ tab.
Central Texas Subcontractors Association empowers subcontractors and suppliers to excel in the construction market by engaging our members in advocacy and sharing industry knowledge.
What is CTSA?
A unified, effective body working to improve the economic well-being of subcontractors/suppliers and alleviate problems affecting the Construction Industry.
A channel for the open exchange of information and viewpoints not only between subcontractor and supplier members, but also between subcontractors and general contractors, financial institutions, legislators, architects and engineers, and the vast array of government authorities who influence construction projects in the Central Texas area.