- At this time all CTSA events for 2020 have been cancelled or moved virtually. We are still trying to provide great content for you but keeping member safety as a first priority.
- 2020 Events:
- Sept 30th: Part 3 – DOT Legal Defense and Wrap-up
- Oct 13th: TCA Talks Elections and Legislative 87th Session
- Nov 10th: PPP Loan & 2020 Tax Update by CD Bradshaw
- Dec 8th: Holiday Lunch Online Event
- Go to our ‘COVID-19’ tab for updates and links to documents you might need during this time.
For more details about each meeting and to register go under the ‘Events’ tab.
Central Texas Subcontractors Association empowers subcontractors and suppliers to excel in the construction market by engaging our members in advocacy and sharing industry knowledge.
What is CTSA?
A unified, effective body working to improve the economic well-being of subcontractors/suppliers and alleviate problems affecting the Construction Industry.
A channel for the open exchange of information and viewpoints not only between subcontractor and supplier members, but also between subcontractors and general contractors, financial institutions, legislators, architects and engineers, and the vast array of government authorities who influence construction projects in the Central Texas area.