- September 14th – Fall 2021 Kickoff/Monthly Meeting
- October 19th – Joint Lunch Meeting with IEC – Legislative Update
- October 28th – CTSA Clay Shoot
- November 9th – Monthly Lunch Meeting
- December 14th – Holiday Dinner at The Oasis on Lake Travis
For more details about each meeting and to register go under the ‘Events’ tab.
Central Texas Subcontractors Association empowers subcontractors and suppliers to excel in the construction market by engaging our members in advocacy and sharing industry knowledge.
What is CTSA?
A unified, effective body working to improve the economic well-being of subcontractors/suppliers and alleviate problems affecting the Construction Industry.
A channel for the open exchange of information and viewpoints not only between subcontractor and supplier members, but also between subcontractors and general contractors, financial institutions, legislators, architects and engineers, and the vast array of government authorities who influence construction projects in the Central Texas area.